Rental Alto Saxophones are High Quality Instruments by Image/J. Eric, Carnegie/Jupiter, and Yamaha. Specific brands are subject to availability and may have cosmetic blemishes. They have been completely serviced before being released, including mouthpiece sanitization. Includes: mouthpiece, cap, ligature, #2 reed, swab, cork grease, neck strap, and case.
The $79.00 Rental Fee reflects the first 2 months rent due initially, NOT the Monthly rental rate!
- Rentals are $39.50 monthly;
- with a Three month minimum,
- Two months due in advance.
- This is a Rent-to-Own Program.
- 100% of the rental fee applies towards the purchase of the contract instrument at the price established at the time of rental, or 6 months rent can be applied towards the purchase of a NEW instrument if the instrument rented is other than new.
- Repairs and adjustments are covered for the entire contract period as long as the repair is not the result of abuse or overt negligence.
- The cost of the contract instrument, the number of payments required to purchase, and the cost of rental will be listed on the rental delivery receipt.
Attn Parents: Standard of Excellence Method books are required for all beginning Cupertino elementary schools;
EXCEPT Regnart and West Valley, which use
Accent on Achievment
The St. Francis Band requires Standard of Excellence.