-Rental flutes are High Quality Instruments by Armstrong, CXL by Jupiter, DiZhao, Gemeinhardt, Image, Mikawa, Selmer, and Yamaha. Specific brands are subject to availability and may have cosmetic blemishes. They have been completely serviced before being released, including sanitization. Includes: flute, cleaning rod, and case.
The $48.00 rental fee reflects the initial 2 months rent due, NOT the monthly rental rate!
Rentals are $24.00 monthly
-with a Three Month Minimum,
-Two Months due in advance.
This is a Rent-To-Own Program. 80% of the rent is applied towards the purchase of the contract instrument at the price established at the time of rental, or 6 months rent can be applied towards the purchase of a NEW instrument if the instrument rented is other than new. The remaining 20% of the rent is a damage/maintenance fee, covering all non-negligent maintenance and repairs.
Attn Parents: Method books are required for all beginning S'cool Spirit students.
Regnart and West Valley use Accent on Achievement, all other Cupertino Elementary schools use Standard of Excellence
*St. Francis Band Program uses Standard of Excellence.